Veerashaiva Community of Georgia
The VSNA is a non-profit, tax-exempt religious organization (US Tax Exempt ID# 51-0245255) in the USA.
To preserve, to protect and to propagate for the present and posterity and to instill, to imbibe and to impart the Lingayat (Veerashaiva) heritage, legacy and way of living and its universal values as exemplified in the pronouncements (Vachanas) of the Sharanas and to popularize, to practice the exalted principles of Dasoha and Kayaka through service to humanity at large.
VSNA latest events
Short text about VSNA events will be here Short text about VSNA events will be here Short text about VSNA events will be here.
Become a member
Why become a member?
- To create awareness within the family, especially within the youth
about the values of Basava Philosophy
- To help your community and energize your life
- To get a sense of belonging to the Veerashaiva community
- For eligibility to vote and contest for the VSNA elections
- Tax deduction on contributions to VSNA and other charitable
organizations via VSNA